I’ve been getting over the flu and getting back in the swing of things at UNT. I figured that this was a great time to set some new goals. I’m big into setting goals. Here are some things that I need to work on/improve upon/think about/etc. In no particular order:
- Drink less coffee.
- Spend less time on Facebook/MySpace/miscellaneous social networking sites.
- Spend more time doing homework and studying.
- Figure out how to study better!!
- Watch Citizen Kane so I can give the DVD back to Justin after having borrowed it for about a month.
- Adopt a frugal lifestyle and become and conservative with my money.
- STOP WORRYING AND STRESSING OUT SO MUCH!!
- Be less of a perfectionist.
- Improve my lacrosse-playing skills; Get in better shape for lacrosse.
- Go to bed before 1am.
- Get up before 10am.
- Remember to take my multivitamin.
I’ve made an account on 43things.com. It is a great website…every goal-setter’s best friend!!
I hope everyone has a great week! 😀 It was raining here in Denton today, but it’s supposed to be sunny until Monday. Yay!!
Also…if you’re into bible verses, and are a chronic worrier like myself, you might like this one I came across:
“Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” – 1 Peter 5:6-7
Pics of things I notice:
^^This was a mocha from Big Mike’s Coffee House. There coffee is awesome!! I really like the fact that it’s independently-owned and not some chain-store franchise. It is also the only 24-hour coffee house in Denton (or so I’ve been told).
^^Where the title of this entry comes from.
Song of the day: 23 – Blonde Redhead