I got these questions from this blog (the Lauren from Texas blog, which I highly enjoy reading 🙂 ), and wanted to answer them.
1. Is there a band/artist that you HATE?
“Hate” is a strong word. There are a few artists that I very much dislike…
- Ke$ha – she may have an actual singing voice, but I have never heard her use it.
- Creed/Nickleback – because they seem like the same band to me.
I used to not like Katy Perry, but I find myself turning the radio up when her new song “Firework” comes on. She’s growing on me, I guess.
2. What do you do when you get a gift that you do not like? How do you react? I act as if I like it. I am WAY too nice to do otherwise, haha. And I’ve been in situations before where people have received gifts from me and bluntly retorted that they’re not impressed with what I got them. I guess I’m a huge subscriber to “It’s the thought that counts.” If people don’t like what I got them, I think…I didn’t have to get you ANYTHING! 🙂
3. How is your work office/cubicle decorated? I am currently unemployed and am a full-time student. My desk in my dorm room has family/friend/boyfriend pics, various knick-knacks, writing utensils, textbooks…things of that nature.
4. Do you use all of your vacation every year? I used to, but last summer I took classes both summer semesters. I’m glad I did, too. I enjoy college, but the sooner I get my degree and graduate, the better.
5. Did you have a real or fake Christmas tree? Fake. The last time my family had a real Christmas tree, I was seven years old. It was awesome. Until we discovered that my brother and sister were both allergic to it. Since then, we have had a fake tree.
6. If you could have anything for dinner tonight, what would it be? Breakfast food is my favorite, so I would probably opt for pancakes of some sort and coffee 🙂 However a huge meal does not sound appetizing at the moment, because yesterday I ate 3x+ what I eat in a normal day…hence my tweet, “i ate so much that i now could pass as a 6-month pregnant woman…uggghhhh...” This was a result of Mighty Fine at lunch, making Oreo truffles, Papa Murphy’s for dinner, and then the eating of the Oreo truffles. It was GREAT to eat a bunch of junk since I usually try to eat health food, but I don’t want another food baby for quite a while, that’s for sure. …Or diabetes…
7. Do you bite your fingernails? Sometimes. I have awesome fingernails, though. They always grow really long. My fingernails are one of the features that I’m glad I received in my DNA.
8. How many cups of coffee do you drink each day? At least 2. I can never get enough coffee.
9. Do you have a nervous tick? Tapping my feet/fingers, fidgeting, twirling my hair…it’s much worse when I am caffeinated.
10. How often do you vacuum? Not nearly enough. My roommate recently said to me, “Ann, I’m glad you’re not a clean freak and that we’re both messy,” or something like that. It’s true. Guys are known for being more messy than girls, but my boyfriend on more than one occasion has criticized my cleaning skills…or lack thereof. I’d better step things up for when my roommate and I move into an apartment in the near future.
Peace and Love,
Song of the Day: Don’t Look Back by She & Him