Happy birthday to my little sister, Lauren! She was born fifteen years ago today!
[source…I think that this pic was taken by Lauren’s friend, Emma]
I love her!
And my brother, Thomas 🙂
Now, it’s GTYK time!
1. did you watch the royal wedding? No. I was actually a bit of a Royal Wedding “scrooge,” and then my boyfriend called me out on it. So I shut up. But I think that I was just tired of hearing about the Royal Wedding on EVERY media outlet in existence.
I “liked” Senator Cornyn’s post on Facebook, lol:
I have seen many pics however, and I LOVE Kate’s dress! I’m hoping that copy-cat dresses will be at David’s Bridal at the time of my future marriage, IF I ever get married.
2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone? Coffee and a scone. Love coffee, love baked goods. Winning combination!
3 who’s cuter..prince william or prince harry? Hmmmm…
Kate is a lucky girl.
But Harry’s singleness definitely works in his favor 😉
4. can you speak in a english accent? Hahahahaha NO. I was Texas born and Texas raised; and though I don’t have a Texan accent (which would make an English accent really hard), I DON’T hear English accents enough to do a sufficient impression of them.
5. do you own a fancy hat? Uhhh…I own a few hats. But fancy ones, no.
These hats (worn to the Royal Wedding) put any hat that I own to shame:
6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage? An English cottage, like the one that Cameron Diaz goes to live in when she switches houses with Kate Winslet in The Holiday.
7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married? were you even born? I was not born yet. I was -10 years old, haha.
8. have you found your prince? …Well I have a guy. Time will tell if he’s my “prince’! 😉
Peace and Love,
Song of the Day: Natural’s Not In It by Gang of Four