Aaaand the Day 6 prompt for the 30-Day Blogging Challenge is the title of this post.
You tell me whether these are interesting 😉
1. My all-time favorite color is PURPLE! I usually try to pick out purple items when I go shopping, or choose the color for something.
2. Traveling is one of my most favorite things to do. I am currently itching to take a trip.
3. I have never been much of a sports fan. But since I moved up to the DFW area for college, I have become interested in all of the pro-sports teams that are here. I love cheering on the Rangers, the Cowboys, the Stars, and most recently the Mavericks!
4. To go with #3, I have recently cultivated a crush on Dirk Nowitzki.
5. A goal of mine is to do a triathlon by the time I’m 30.
6. When I was six, I read the book Perfect the Pig by Susan Jeschke and it touched me greatly. I think I’m going to buy that book off Amazon, actually.
7. If you’re ever in Austin, Texas, go to Halcyon on 4th Street. I like that place a lot.
8. I think Clerks is one of the most hilarious, quotable movies ever.
9. I think the same thing about The Big Lebowski.
10. I really like the smell of tomato sauce.
11. I have the tendency to worry. This has gotten a lot better, though 🙂
12. I have a recurring dream in which I am driving an SUV that swerves off a bridge and into a body of water. That’s more of a recurring nightmare now that I think of it.
13. I have an alter-ego called “Road Rage Ann.” She makes appearances when I’m on the road and other drivers decide to drive like [explitive]s.
14. I am sensitive to cursing. Road Rage Ann, however, is not.
15. Apparently, at the age of four, my dad read me the American folk tale of John Henry the steel-driving man. At the conclusion of the story, I said, “Daddy, what kind of cat was John Henry?” My dad loves telling this story.
16. If I can’t be a journalist, then I will open up a bakery and be a badass cake decorator. Just like Duff Goldman.
17. I have a few songs from “The Goofy Movie” on my Ipod. I am aware of your jealousy.
18. Bt-dubs, I believe that that film is a masterpiece.
19. I miss playing the French horn. I want a blue French horn, like the one in “How I Met Your Mother.”
20. My favorite way to listen to music is to listen to a record. And I’m not meaning to be pretentious by doing so.
21. I love this quote from Christina Hendricks: “Sure, I’d be happier with 10 pounds off – wouldn’t any woman? But when I looked at pictures of myself at the Emmy’s, I thought I looked beautiful. I didn’t tear myself apart.”
22. There’s an episode of The Office where Michael tries to get a stripper for Phyllis’s bachelorette party, but ends up getting a Benjamin Franklin impersonator instead. If this ever happened to me, it would be one of the most awesome occurrences ever.
23. I had a Furby when I was 8. Remember when those were so popular? Those were creepy.
24. My mom is the youngest of 4 children and my dad is the youngest of 5 children. I have many cousins, and most of them are older than me. I like having so many aunts, uncles, and cousins.
25. I took one semester of Japanese and would love to learn more.
26. My favorite translations of the Bible are the English Standard Version and the King James Version.
27. Me senior prom was FUN. I ate swordfish, wore a Betsy Johnson dress, and bowled afterwards.
28. When I turn 21, I want to get a CHL.
29. My ears aren’t pierced. I don’t know why, but people seem to be shocked when they learn this.
30. I’ve never been able to snap my fingers.
Peace and Love,
Song of the Day: Wonderwall by Oasis