1. Mindy Kaling is coming out with a BOOK?! I am a complete bibliophile, and I find Mindy Kaling a hilarious actress. I cannot wait for this to come out! It’s called, Is Everyone Hanging Out With Me? (And Other Concerns)
2. For some reason, I have felt compelled to watch Judd Apatow films as of late. I have watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall, The 40-Year Old Virgin, and Knocked Up. Yesterday I rented the first disc of Freaks and Geeks season one.
3. As a result of watching Judd Apatow films, I have grown fond of Jason Segel, who is in every film that I listed. Tyler let me borrow seasons one and two of How I Met Your Mother, which Jason Segel also acts in.
4. TEA. I have reached a point where I have been drinking coffee in excess. If I don’t drink coffee on a given day, I cannot pay attention well or stay awake, and I get pretty bad headaches. I am going to try to stop drinking coffee and drink tea instead. I’ve been enjoying looking into the different types of tea.
5. Boot camp. I signed up for a fitness boot camp at the local rec center. It’s from 6:45am – 7:45am each weekday. I definitely prefer to work out first thing in the morning as opposed to later in the day. While working out, I can tell that my endurance has been getting better! Especially when it comes to running.
6. The fact that I turn 20 next Monday, and I’m celebrating my birthday at home this weekend! I have not been this excited for a birthday of mine in a while.
7. This news story has me in awe.
What are you currently gawking at?
Peace and Love,
Song of the Day: I See the Rain by Marmalade