1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
Going on a trip somewhere.
2) List your top three favorite TV shows
- Mad Men – a year ago my Mass Communication and Society professor said that our society is currently in the “golden age” of television. With shows like Mad Men, I totally and completely agree! The story itself is great – original and unpredictable. But what really makes this show so enjoyable for me is how authentically 1960s it looks – the costume design, set design, etc. has obviously been meticulously done, and with wonderful results. No expense has been spared to make this show look as if it was actually filmed in the era it’s set in. And speaking of the costumes…I would definitely switch wardrobes with Betty Francis or Joan Harris any day. I’m counting the days down to March 25!
- Arrested Development – Why this show lasted only three seasons is beyond me. Since its cancellation in 2006 it has gained a following, and rightfully so. If you’ve never seen Arrested Development, the best description of the premise I can think of is an incredibly dysfunctional, wealthy family with a real estate business and the antics they get themselves into. There have been rumors that the Bluth family will be returning to TV for a fourth season of the show, which may lead into a movie.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – I recently discovered this gem of a TV show. It’s creative hilarity and the good looks of Charlie Day are what cause me to enjoy it so much.
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
Both! As long as I look good in the pics 😉
4) Why do you blog?
I have always enjoyed writing and have kept journals since I was five. I like the interactive aspects of blogging, and the opportunities to be creative with the look of my blog, adding pictures and videos, etc.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
I have recently started following Ben Swann, and I would definitely choose him. He’s an awesome journalist based out of Cincinnati, Ohio. His “reality check” videos are a MUST SEE! Watch some of them here, or just YouTube search “Ben Swann reality check.”
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
Coffee (a staple in my diet), Chiobani Greek yogurt (no product placement intended, this brand really is my favorite), almond butter or cashew butter, larabars, and I’m sure I’m forgetting several.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
At home I have two dogs: a cairn terrier named Chance and a Poodle named Roxi.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
My iPhone (sad as that is to admit), my car and my MacBook.
10) What’s your favorite drink?
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
I LOVE it and my college schedule does not permit enough time for me to do it 😦
12) Do you have children?
NO. And I’d like to keep it that way for a while…
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
- Kick boxing
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
According to the Meyers-Briggs personality test, I’m an INFJ. So, shy.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
My tendency to overly care about what others thing.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- Actress: probably Christina Hendricks
- Actor: I think STEVE BUSCEMI is vastly underrated!
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
Near. The majority of my family lives in Texas. Half of those in Texas live in the North Texas area (some live in Denton), the others are dispersed among the Houston area and Austin area.
19) List three of your talents.
- Being drama-free and able to get along with all types of people! I honestly see that as a talent, haha.
- Uhhhh…I’m pretty modest, which is why I’m having a hard time thinking of a third “talent.”
20) What is your greatest attribute?
You tell me! 🙂